Floating to integer

siggibald

Hi
i have micrologix 1100 and load cell. i need to change the floating f8:0 to n7:0 so i can use fll (first in) how is that posibuel ?

Hi
i have micrologix 1100 and load cell. i need to change the floating f8:0 to n7:0 so i can use fll (first in) how is that posibuel ?

MOV F8:0 N7:0

Allen-Bradley processors perform data-type conversion as necessary with all Math, and Move instructions (NOT true for COP, CPS).

Something else may be writing to N7:0....

Use Cross-Reference to see if is used in other places

See picture below the mov instruction does not support indexing it only moves one word.

Edit: TConnolly types faster then I do.

move.png

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Hi eveyone. I need transfer signal from system 1 to DCS via modbus. System 1 only can send 32 bit floating point. DCS receive 16 bit integer. How...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone ! Is there a way to get a variable, like a Word Memory (MW) and separate the integer part and the float part and save them in...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of any such PLCs? Usually I'm lazy and don't want to think about precision and overflows.
Replies
Views
RSLogix 500 FTVS-ME I have a floating integer that I only want to go 2 places to the right of the decimal point(100th) but I can't find the...
Replies
Views
I have noticed in one of our PLC5 programs there is a copy instruction that copies a integer into a floating file. The integer value being copied...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom