Danfoss Devicenet

Freak

Hi - I have a number of Danfoss VLT2800's onsite from a spanning a number of years. I am unable to locate the correct EDS files to configure the devicenet. I have tried going to the Danfoss site but the ones I get there don't match the version numbers that I can see on RSNetworx.
So if I look at the device properties in RSNetworx it shows versions 28.030 and 31.001 but the eds files I can download are for versions 2.91,3.0, 3.1. When I register these it does not register the ones on my existing networks.
The good news is that the drives are already configured, bad news is I need to look at one of them.

Any suggestions?

Cheers

That's the one I was using. I have tried to create and EDS file but it keeps faulting out. Do you know where I can find the basic parameters, can these be accessed from the drive?

Hi Freak!

Did you register all the EDS files? There is one EDS file for every VLT2800, e.g. 232.eds is for at VLT2803 200-240V, and it will not work for other models.

What is the serial number of the drives? The VLT2800 was introduced in the 90s so version 2.91 may be too old for your drives.

Best regards,

Michal