Siemens online connection

jmc013

While attempting to change a CPU module (315-2 DP) on an old S7-300 system, I encountered something I haven't previously. It says there is no online connection with the CPU, that the connection partner is not communicating.

At first I thought "Hey, no big deal" but here I still am, scratching my head and trying to figure out why. Any ideas?

Similar Topics

Hi, I encounter a problem trying to get online to a CPU315, This CPU is part of a MPI network with multiple CPU including a CPU414, When I do...
Replies
Views
Hello, i can find the CPU when searching for it. But when I go Online i just get the icon for "Not compatible" everywhere. I get no additional...
Replies
Views
Siemens S7/TIA v16: "Overwrite if object exists online?" HMI loading message... Thus far, I've just been ticking this box, just to get the HMI...
Replies
Views
Good Afternoon. I am having a problem going online with S7-400. Attached is the error that I am getting. I have looked at the help file but the...
Replies
Views
Good evening, I am trying to get online with an S7-300 controller. I am new to Siemens. I can view the CPU when connected, and open up the blocks...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom