DataStore Plus on Panelview Plus 6

citizen423

What I have is a machine that tests a product. When we start a test we need to record some pressures and cycle times. We enter in the product serial number on the PanelView before every test using a string enable input. We then would pull that data out and analyze the results. I am having a heck of a time understanding how DataStore Plus operates. I am trying to log data to a SD flash drive and I would like to be able to change the name of the file from the string enable input. I currently have the data recording but it stacks the data in the same .csv file.
On another note I also need to allow my customer to take their laptop and plug into the Ethernet GracePort and Copy the data from the SD card without having to remove the SD card. I can’t figure out the best way to access the data on the card via Ethernet. I also need to delete files on the SD card instead of just writing over them when it fills up.
Any help is greatly appreciated.