1746-NI4 not working

Majortom2013

I have a 7 -slot rack with SLC5/05 1747-L552 Processor.
I have configured the inputs on slot 3 as I:3.0 I:3.1 I3:2 I3.3 and have tried different methods MOV COP SCP SCL to push the data into the N7 registers i.e. N7:30 etc the analogs work to the I:3.0 registers but will not move to the N7s?
Any ideas???

quick guess ...

you've put the new instructions into a new ladder file - and you forgot to include a JSR in the old ladder file ... therefore the new instructions aren't being scanned/executed ...

another way of saying the same thing: the new ladder file isn't being "called" into action ...

like I said, this is just a quick guess - but it's a very common problem ...

if this doesn't help, consider posting your entire RSS file ... you'll have to zip it first (forum rule) ...

and welcome to the forum ...

Last edited: