Fanuc Robotics Programming

Timeismoney08

I have been programming TP programs for awhile now, But I was wondering,

Do I need to learn karel to fully program from start to finish or am I already able to do so with whats there? I thought that was the next step, but the teacher from Fanuc said there's no need to use Karel anymore. any thoughts?

I have been programming TP programs for awhile now, But I was wondering,

Do I need to learn karel to fully program from start to finish or am I already able to do so with whats there? I thought that was the next step, but the teacher from Fanuc said there's no need to use Karel anymore. any thoughts?

For 99% of the application there is no need.

What you are really going to need though from an implementation point of view is communication with various types of PLC etc. Especially if it's not a GE/AB.

For 99% of the application there is no need.

What you are really going to need though from an implementation point of view is communication with various types of PLC etc. Especially if it's not a GE/AB.

I agree about the setting up of coms. What do you use Karel for? what is that 1%?