Controllogix-Profibus-Scanner-configuration Error

md.abdullah

Hello Friends
hope doing great.......
But here i have a system in which there is controllogix l63
There is some Simocode which is talking with Profibus Scanner to CLX.I have SST-PB3-CLX module which is doing good but one of them is powering good,its ok(LED) is green but when i configure it vai rslix then it is not communicating to load the configuration.while another one(Same module)is configuring good.I have read manual with MOLEX give CD.but still there is not any description of this error.error is PBC with Yellow Traingle(See attach)
Can any one help me.....Please

Similar Topics

Hi All: I have an application where I need to communicate to an Alchohol Meter via Profibus DP from a ControlLogix PLC. I would appreciate...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Some of you may remember me mentioning a backup Profibus connection I have in my project. A quick recap: 1. Existing Profibus...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, One of the remote (pump station) PLCs I'm replacing in a water project has an existing Profibus connection and the client wants us to be...
Replies
Views
I have a tank farm, approx 20 tanks. These tanks each have a E&H PMP75 profibus sensor the sensors are on 2 nodes of profibus PA which comes from...
Replies
Views
We have a MVI56-PDPMVI profibus master card in a Controllogix rack communicating to a single slave. Every 10 -20 minutes or so the MVI56 card goes...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom