Reliance Automax Automate PLC

jrdodson

Hi everyone

I would sincerely appreciate any help you can provide. I am trying to understand the difference, if any, that exists between automax plcs with part numbers such as O-57405, 57C405, 57405. Are these parts merely cross listed or is there a real difference in their capabilities?

The 57413 and the 57C413 for instance are both Comm Modules but look different from the front?

Thank you in advance for your time and any help.

James

Similar Topics

Could someone kindly explain to me the difference between the Reliance Automax modules with and without the "C". Example 57C405 or 57405? What...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have system running reliance automax plc system and drive system. The scada systems are wonderware intouch ver 5.0b. the automax plc...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know where I can get the Reliance Executive Programming Suite? I have an old Automax DC Drive 1500HP with the 6010 (57C430) processor...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have an issue with a printing press at a customer of mine, they still running the reliance automax system, and recently got an error...
Replies
Views
I have an automax plc that the backup files are on casette tape anyone know how I can convert them to aformat that can be user on a laptop.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom