connected to ML1100 (1763-L16BWA) to control a
VFD.
The idea is to input a number on the PVC300 to adjust
the speed of the VFD.
I was stumble in putting my scale together, or would this be
possible? or wrong wiring may be?

Thanks..

Hi

Could you expand a little on your problem please as I am not sure what you are asking.

Now you could look at the scale instruction in ml 1100 I think it's a scl or a scp
Have a look at both and this will allow you to enter speed or htz on the HMi.

Donnchadh

Thanks Don.
am using SCP instruction.

Input: F8:0
Input min. 0
max. 1023
Scaled min. 0
max. 10
Output. O:1.0

The card was configured as raw/proportional.

See pdf below for data formats that should get you close, use the values for your scaled min and max in the "SCP" instruction. PDF is for a 1762-OF4 but I believe they are the same for the 1762-IF2OF2. Do some testing to verify you get the correct voltage out for a given raw data.

Knowledgebase article 18075 ( tech connect required, I don't have one to view it) is for the 1762-IF2OF2 data format values.

Last edited:
Hey guy's, thanks a lot for all your help.
With all the information you shared ,i be able to
see output as i enter value to F8:0. Its good enough
to start with.

Donnchadh was correct of course. I just saw the shifted 12 bit number occupying up to bit 15 and didn't think it through. It's good to actually read.