Ab hsce2

Kevincrs1548

Hi there ! I'm desperate for help. I'm trying to configure an SLC 5/03 with a HSCE2 module. I've tried to read the horrible AB manual , but I cant seem to get the 'count config' portion to initialize. Does anyone out there have a line or two of code that might point me in the right direction.it seems that the module initialization works, it just stops after that. I can see the pulses in the input table file ,they are just not what they should be.
Thanks

The 1746-HSCE2 is in the top five trickiest SLC-500 modules to set up. The manual is OK as a reference if you already know the module well, but its deficiencies as a 'getting started' manual are well known.

That's why there are a truckload of RA Knowledgebase documents about the HSCE2 giving descriptions and samples of various simple configurations.

These include but are not limited to:

Knowledgebase Article 18721 (TechConnect Required): "1746-HSCE: As Simple As It Can Get".

Knowledgebase Article 18100 (TechConnect Required): "Minimum Configuration for 1746-HSCE: Class 1, Mode 1; Class 4 Mode 1."

Knowledgebase Article 16585 (TechConnect Required): "Getting Started with 1746-HSCE2 Module - Control Blocks".