GT Designer - Setting up GOT for ethernet communication

I have an HMI project for a GT1675M-STVA GOT HMI, that will be communicating with a Mitsubishi Q06HCPU through a QJ71E71-100 Ethernet card.

How do you configure the Ethernet settings in the HMI project and in the PLC to get it to talk?

I do see in the settings where to set the IP address. And there is a default UDP port of 5001. But, I do not know what the Host, N/W number or the PLC number should be set at.

Also, are there any important settings in the Gateway Configuration?

Any help is appreciated...

You should be able to access what you need from the utility screen on the HMI. there is a system communication tab there.

Hope this helps,

Dave

Similar Topics

Hey! I'm looking for a way to reset a tag when the routine that sets the tag is disabled. For example: Routine 1 has the following If Tag1...
Replies
Views
See how in the fault log that the axis fault happens and then is cleared milliseconds after happening. There is no reset fault hardware button. A...
Replies
Views
How do I organize the template for my controls. I am new to Logix Designer but have used RS500 and RS5000. My new Logix Designer has Toolbars...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have questions. I have Analog Input that need to put into Ignition Designer. But I don't know how to put?
Replies
Views
Good Day all. I am currently busy with a schneider HMI design in vijeo designer and i want to know how you can animate an image to move on the x...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom