SLC 5/03 processor

hesham

Hi All
regarding Solar System i chose AB to work with. can any one could confirm that the PLC/03 processor(1747-L532) can handle three high speed counter modules(1746-HSCE2) to get the signal from the 6 Encoders.or not?
THX

I dont see any reason why not.
Do you have any reason to pay lot of money for AB you may use Omron CQM1H.You will need only 2 HSC cards not 3 and the price is cheaper in 30%.
Far as I understand your solar system going to work very slowly.
Do you actually need HSC.?

Similar Topics

I am trying to connect to a machine in my facility for troubleshooting, but I can't make it work. I am using a 1761-clb-pm02 from allen bradley...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an SLC 5/05 series C (pic attached) but when I try to download a program it say it is a different series with a different FRN...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a SLC 5/04 processor that I can't get online with and hope someone can help me with any ideas. This processor has a DH+ and DH-485...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I'm finally understanding a MSG instruction a little better. My question is , I'm using a MSG read in a CompactLogix to see...
Replies
Views
Good Evening , I would like to test some message instructions , and other modifications in a SLC 500 5/05 Processor in the office without 2...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom