Logging Event TimeStamp

sg000

Newbie here. Using Omron CJ2M w/ Maple HMI. Self-taught aside from some watching over the shoulder of a good teacher.

I was hoping to find an example of each task I needed and be able to combine them to create a timestamped log of the last 5 or 10 events. At this point, I just want the time stamp. So basically a queue/array of timestamps that I can then list on my HMI, FIFO.

I know that A351-353 are the time and date from the PLC. I've managed to do some DMOV with them. But, I typically get a 4 digit hex result rather than only the 2 digits for the month, day, or year as I would prefer. Probably my inexperience with the UINT I'm moving it into.

So the first problem is just proper split up of the internal date into useful value to push to the Maple HMI.

The second problem is creation of some sort of array. Again, total newbie, so a push in the right direction would be a great start.

Thanks.

--S

Thats a great solution. I totally missed how the Event Display worked differently and was trying Alarm Display which is not persistent.

Thanks for the help!

--S