pf700 allen bradley drives

batista6233

hi sir,

i just want know about allen bradley poerflex drive 700.here the mod status is continuously
flashing when drive is on and showing not enabled condition rather then stopped condition.connections are ok.is this the problem in communication card.how to sort out this problem?

The communication card cannot affect the 'Enable' function of the drive.

'Enable' is always a hardwired input to the drive.

You need to determine which Digital Input is configured for the 'Enable' function and troubleshoot the physical wiring to that input terminal.

Digital Input 6 can be configured as a 'Dedicated Hardware Enable' terminal by removing a jumper on the control board. This circuit will bypass software settings for Digital Input 6 if the jumper is removed. See the PowerFlex user manual for your model of drive for details on the location of this jumper.