Help me

pirataZ

hi I need your help. Using RSView, for programming a PV1000 PLUS, as you can select a button and reset the selection after confirmation external hardware?
thanks

I use RSView Studio for pv 1000plus. My question is simple how do I reset the values ​​in the page with an external control panel?

I use RSView Studio for pv 1000plus. My question is simple how do I reset the values ​​in the page with an external control panel?

I don't know the PV 100 Plus, but if you were asking the same question of the Redlion Displays which I know very well, I wouldn't know what you were asking.

I think you will be helped by the people on this site if you will explain more fully what you are trying to do and *all* the equipment you are trying to do it with.

Assuming (and I hate to do that), that you are trying to manipulate data being displayed on your screen, you must first find the source of that data.
This is most likely a tag pointing to data in your PLC or other instrument. That is where you need to "reset the values".

As others have said, you need to provide much more information to get a more detailed reply to your specific problem.