TI505/Simatic 545 Temperatures

bluenoser337

Hi: I have a CTI-2552-A card which is "isolated rtd input". The card replaced a 505-7038. The temperature values are reading too high, on all inputs. The DIP switches are set correctly to match the RTD type. How, in the old TIsoft software, do I see the raw and scaled values and how are these calibrated or scaled? Really appreciate any assistance!!

Similar Topics

Hi. I have 2 files where I would like to see the ladder logic differences (similar to the Rockwell compare function). I am using TISoft Siemens...
Replies
Views
Stick a fork in it? Circa 1995 control system on a critical machine. Less than 100 Digital IO, less than 10 analog IO. I believe we can remove...
Replies
Views
I'd like to start by saying that my background in engineering is mostly mechanical, and I have a tiny bit of experience with AB and RSLogix (to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am currently looking at having to convert a SIEMENS SIAMTIC TI505 plc into an AB PLC. Let me start this off by saying I don't know much...
Replies
Views
Is it at all possible to view the IP address assigned to a Simatic TI505 PLC without taking it off of the network? I only have Step 7 software.
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom