Micro810 wiring help

gbeaker

The COM0 refers to Inputs 0 through 3 which are isolated (powered up by a 24vdc source different than the power provided by the Micro810 system; you will have to connect the external supply power (-) to the COM0 terminal in order for Inputs 0-3 to be functional.
Accordingly, Inputs-4-7 will need to use the Micro810 24vdc supply power which's (-)Common is refered to as -DC24.
The Micro810 12QBB Outputs require an user supplied supply power (Minimum 10vdc and Max 26.4vdc); +CMO will be the user supplied power (+) connection and the -CMO will be the (-) Common user supplied power connection.

Last edited: