Mits FX2n programing cable

stooperbike

Hello All,
Been a while since I have worked with a Mitsubishi FX2n PLC. I do not have a programing cable so I went to order a new one, the gentleman at tech support suggested the USB FX-USB-AW. BUT its not cheap. I already have a USB serial adaptor so I was going to order the old SC-09 cable. BUT then I searched amazon.com and found http://www.amazon.com/USB-SC09-FX-p...adapter/dp/B0079G3PLY/ref=pd_sim_sbs_indust_2

way cheaper. So long story short, anyone ever used one of these from amazon? Yes I realize amazon is a warehouse and I can but this and parts for my motorcycle there but I was unsure if this was an actual Mitsubishi part.

So long story short, anyone ever used one of these from amazon? Yes I realize amazon is a warehouse and I can but this and parts for my motorcycle there but I was unsure if this was an actual Mitsubishi part.

No its not a Mitsubishi part... just like myself there are after market manufactures, these are the ones we offer http://www.ind-concepts.com/AD_Mitsubishi_Omron_PLC_Cables.htm

I would recommend buying from someone that can issue support, I think you would be SOL asking them for support

They also have this cable listed as a S7 -200 Siemens cable... Mitsubishi PLC's are 422 and Siemens are 485... so something is not correct