Softlogix using two laptops

Paul Nieves

Hi just wondering if anyone has used softologix and is it possible to msg between 2 laptops using softlogix. Each laptop behaving like a Controllogix cpu. I have used and configured softlogix to control an 1794-Aent module to energize real I/O.

In addition if you had a controllogix chassis with only an 1756 enbt module installed and a power supply can you message or interlock I/O from softlogix laptop behaving like a cpu through the only installed enbt module in your chassis to a ethernet device like a vfd or a Ethernet PLC5.

Just wondering how powerful this stuff is and if anyone has tried any of this stuff and could fill me in.

Similar Topics

Any know how to set up softlogix with 4 workstations using a hub as network device...? how to make the backplane? Thanks for the...
Replies
Views
I set up a structure (TOTE) with two elements: ID of type long; DSTN of type integer. I need to search for the ID. RSLogix will allow the entry of...
Replies
Views
I understand that SoftLogix ver 11 supports Ethernet/IP messaging using the laptop's Network Interface Card.I was trying to rig up a test where...
Replies
Views
OK, so I am running into an interesting issue. I just setup SoftLogix v23 on a system for testing, along with Studio 5000 v23. SoftLogix...
Replies
Views
Hello I have an emulator SoftLogix on VM1 and running FTView ME on VM2. I am trying to link the two by setting up a short cut inside FTView but...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom