Connecting VB to Moeller PLC

ScadaStudent

I can't for the life of me figure out how to connect Visual Basic to a moellor PLC. All i want to do is monitor a pump station so any help you may have will be help full.

first of all, you need to install OPCServer that is included on the Moeller XSoft Cd. Then you need an ActiveX plugin to use in Visual Basic to interface with the PLC. The one I'm using is Metadynamics OPCClientX-AE

you can get sample programs from metadynamics for help.

if you have any other questions or want some more help, just let me know.

Nick

Similar Topics

Hi all, I am new to this so please bear with me1 We currently have a Klockner Moeller PS316 PLC on site. we now want to get information from it...
Replies
Views
Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
I have been working on this for a while now and I can't seem to get it. I was finally able to view the 1500 on the PanelView under the serial...
Replies
Views
Hello, I was looking to store some values from our FactoryTalk Application using Datalog to a MariaDB. I see there is quite a bit of documentation...
Replies
Views
I haven't encountered problems connecting to a PLC through VM Ware but I am with this particular machine. I'm running Windows 7 on a Windows 10...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom