PC to PLC connect prob thru TIA Portal

rbduck1

I"m a newbe to Siemens PLC's. I'm trying to connect a Panasonic Toughbook to ET200s Siemens PLC using TIA Portal v11. I can get the TIA software to identify the plc in active devices and flash the LED's. I cannot go online with the PLC. I am using an ethernet connection. I have the MAC addressin the software. I and have the PC IP address as 192.168.0.1 and subnet of 255.255.255.0. What simple information am I missing here? Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hello, As part of our project, we are using an M241 controller. This controller interfaces with an industrial computer and a router via a switch...
Replies
Views
I am using Mitsubishi PLC :FX3g and downloaded the program in it. When I connect Mitsubihi FX2N-4DA expansion module, it lost its communication...
Replies
Views
Hi, The VersaMax PLC suddenly stop running (no LED on run function) so I'm trying to upload the program. The HMI connected to it says "Host...
Replies
Views
hi hello every one . i have a Omron nt31c hmi and i want to connect with ls plc XBC DR60SU via rs232 . do any one now how ?? secondly :i have...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to establish communication between an HMI DELTA (DOP-B07E515) and a PLC IDEC (FC6A-D16R1CEE) via the RS-232C/485 module (FC6A-SIF-52)...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom