Micro830 HSC and CCW Help

SF21andy

All-
I am new to the Micro830 and the Connected Components Workbench. I am trying to wrap my brain around the High Speed Counters. I am trying to count a motor encoder supplying 15 pulses per rev at approximately 150 RPM. My input is connected to I0. I think I have got the variables appropriately programmed, can build the file and download, no errors. I try to get the counter to count just triggering the input with a wire (not using the encoder) no accumulated count seen. Any insight and/or direction would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

Similar Topics

HI there! I'm new here and was looking for some help with getting my HSC to work. I have physically connected an encoder to the PLC and it is...
Replies
Views
I am having issues getting a Red Lion HMI and Micro830 controller to communicate. I am using the cable here to connect the controller to the RS232...
Replies
Views
Trying to put these equations in structured text program in a Micro 830. when I run the verify I get this error. ;:expected before this new...
Replies
Views
Having to add some programming to a Micro830. I want to add a free running TON, reset with a done bit. in the drop downs or the instruction...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have a project on our shop floor that for some reason project management decided to not talk to controls about and pick some...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom