Mitsubishi GOT - Coordinates Error

When I launch my freshly loaded GOT program from GT Designer, I get a Coordinates Error.

Does anyone know what this means?

Also, on my Title Page (Page that first appears), It will go to the next screen (Main Menu, Screen 2) when I click/touch on the button. I do not have communications to my PLC yet, but with other brands, this does not matter when just checking out different pages on the HMI.

Help....

When I launch my freshly loaded GOT program from GT Designer, I get a Coordinates Error.

Does anyone know what this means?

Also, on my Title Page (Page that first appears), It will go to the next screen (Main Menu, Screen 2) when I click/touch on the button. I do not have communications to my PLC yet, but with other brands, this does not matter when just checking out different pages on the HMI.

Help....
Can you post a screenshot of the error message?

I'm not sure what you are asking as far as screen switching. When you say title page do you mean the GOT startup screen or the page that is defaulted to when you power up? I would expect the screen to switch regardless of communications with the PLC. However, other items on the screen tied to the PLC may not be visible.

Let me know if I am not understanding your question.

Hope this helps,

Dave