Panel View error

dcurtis

Just wondering if anyone knows what "60 Error" means on a panelView 600. (the black bodied one) I got one sent back to me and I can't make the error come in here. 60 is not listed as an error in the help files.

See pdf

I don't know what you could do about it though. Call the people who repaired it I guess.

No one has repaired it, they want me to (I think). I can't make it do anything wrong...yet.
Thanks for that info Mickey.

Error 60 is a corrupt application error. Specifically, it means "CPU Could Not Execute Code".

It appears at startup, with a message in four languages: "ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!"

It's in the User Manual, 2711-UM014, page 268.

This is going to be *.PVA application file dependent; you won't see it with a test application in the terminal, and you might not see it if the original application isn't connected to a PLC attempting to process PLC data.