Simple Traffic Light

jbigger

How would I use structured text in TwinCat 3 to make a simple simulation of a stoplight/intersection? Red light, green light, yellow light...etc. Please help! Thanks!

attachment.php

How would I use structured text in TwinCat 3 to make a simple simulation of a stoplight/intersection? Red light, green light, yellow light...etc. Please help! Thanks!
This is the question you'll have to answer before ANY serious help will be offered: what have YOU done so far to find a solution?

Tip: search the site, there are examples to be found, if you make the effort.

timerstep1 (IN:=steppingdone,TP:=t#3s,Q>step1done);
timerstep2 (IN:=step1done,TP:=t#4s,Q>step2done);
etc
if step1done = true redlight on.

Similar Topics

Hello guys… First at all, thanks to everybody in this forum who give me much supports and encourages, since my first visit to this forum last...
Replies
Views
Hello again..trying something on an existing poorly written program and just wanted to double check something system is an A-B MicroLogix 1200 In...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Writng a FB in ST on Beckhoff TC for a pulser which turns on and off on a cycle, is paused by turning bControlInput to FALSE, but resumes...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to build my Classic Step 7 programming skills this weekend. I get stuck on little things that are not covered in YouTube tutorials. I'm...
Replies
Views
I have a program that does a 7 second "scan" sensor calibration routine whenever a setting (setting is called assistance level or "AL" and ranges...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom