Need help Mitsubishi Program to Upload!

MOeZ

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello All,

New with Mitsubishi plc and now i have to a task on OLD CPU FX-48-MR-DS . When i open GX Developer Version 7.08G and create project to upload, i choose
PLC series ==>> FXCPU
PLC TYPE ==>> ????? ( cannot find my CPU type here )

So kindly advise me which type do i have to choose on my case or am i using different software to upload? and thanks in advance.

Hello,

many thanks for reply and links! could you please share some link how to use this software? look very old and not easy for me :cry:

Similar Topics

I have a Mitsubishi FX2N-64MR-UA1 processor. The 1st analog output card is an FX2N-4DA. It requires 24VDC power. That card is obsolete. The card...
Replies
Views
Hello I am new in Mitsubishi PLC's so I have a request to convert a program which is running in a Q06H CPU to the same machine but running a...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an old machine I'm trying to get reloaded for a customer, and it has a FX2N PLC in it. I have a copy of GX Works FX, but the...
Replies
Views
I trying to link v600 omron rfid to mitsubishi plc Qj71c24n-r4 but i not getting any response when i try to scan.i can link with omron plc with...
Replies
Views
I am relatively new to PLCs and HMIs. I have a machine with a E1101 Touch Screen and I can not figure out how to connect to it. I have tried...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom