NMEA0183 with PLC

oko

Hi - Is there anyone in here that has done some PLC programming for the NMEA0183 protocol? or has some cicode example for reading/controlling NMEA0183 with Vijeo Citect?
I have been asked to integrate a valve system that uses the protocol NEMA0183, in a Vijeo Citect project, which also includes a PLC.

Best Regards
Oliver

I had to interface with a GPS from a Beckhoff PLC once using NMEA0183. I don't have the project anymore, so I can't help you there but it was very simple as far as I remember.

Similar Topics

Hi! i need to connect a mushrom GPS antenna nmea0183 to my wago PFC-200 is there someone who has some best practice methood to do this?do i need...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have an automation direct d2 262 plc and C-more HMI EA9T6CL-R. I need to prepare a program, scheduled to be performed on a future date. I...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm trying to delve a little into rs-485 communications for a couple projects of mine. Until now I've been using a delta vfd and a delta...
Replies
Views
Greetings All, I recently decided to start freelancing in Controls and Automation part time, most of my experience has been with Rockwell...
Replies
Views
I am having a problem communicating my PLC with Drive via Modbus connection. I start by opening the port and there is no problem, but then when I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom