Wincc Scada configuration in Simatic Manager

recycled_mind

Dear Experts,
I'm very good in WinCC Flex but first time configuring wincc scada in simatic manager. My question is how to configure Wincc Scada in TIA way? I mean inserting OS in the simatic manager.
I have configure CPU314C-2DP as the PLC. I want to creat scada using WINCC SCADA V7.0 SP3. First, I add PLC-CPU314C-2DP, then add Simatic PC station, under simatic pc station configurations, i add cp5512 and a Wincc Application. This time, I doubt what's the next step in order to create connection between my OS (wincc scada) and the CPU314c-2dp. Please help.

thanks,
Alex

in device configuration add pc station and then add communication module for preferable connecion (if you would opt for profibus module = cpxxxx card in you pc). here is how i connect it (i used ethernet)

tia.jpg

in device configuration add pc station and then add communication module for preferable connecion (if you would opt for profibus module = cpxxxx card in you pc). here is how i connect it (i used ethernet)
Im not using TIA Portal, Im using Simatic Manager.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

My question is, Is my simatic manager configuration correct? I just Insert OS on the simatic Manager. On the Path to target computer, what should I put?
Do i need to download the OS to PLC? On the OS2, Is my connection parameters correct?

Wincc Scada V7.0 sp3.jpg OS -Object properties.jpg Wincc Scada V7.0 sp3 OS download.jpg

Last edited:
You have to select the entry point inside WinCC for the WinCC conection to use PLCSIM. I don't have my WinCC with me at the moment, but i'm sure its on the TCPIP conection dialog (i am assuming your using TCPIP)when you right click on this select the "Unit"tab and select PLCSIM. When i get my WinCC i will post a screen shot.

Edit. Siemens info.

WinCC to PLCSIM

Last edited:
You have to select the entry point inside WinCC for the WinCC conection to use PLCSIM. I don't have my WinCC with me at the moment, but i'm sure its on the TCPIP conection dialog (i am assuming your using TCPIP)when you right click on this select the "Unit"tab and select PLCSIM. When i get my WinCC i will post a screen shot.

Edit. Siemens info.

WinCC to PLCSIM

Thank you so much, this solves my connection problems.
I already got the communication of my OS to the PLC.
On the Tag Management of any connection, you must configure first what type of connection you have for your OS to your PLC.
attachment.php

Tag Management system parameter settings.jpg