Indirect Addressing of Array in Panel View Plus 6

JanHoltz

Hi Guys,

I have an int array of 500 elements and would like to display them on a panel view plus 6. Now I can't make 500 numerical displays, so I want to display them 10 at a time. My question is; is there a way to indirectly address an array in the panel view? ie: instead of "... MainProgram.X[0]" to say "... MainProgram.X[a]"? And then with an expression or macro increment "a" by one at a click of a button?

I hope that all makes sense and thanks in advance.

Jan.

I don't believe you can do this for FT View ME (PanelViews), however if you had SE you could write a VB script to do this for you.

If you can't write a routine in the PLC to do the indexing for you (and move the new value into a display tag for the HMI) there are some other methods outlined in this thread:

http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/showthread.php?t=12504