EtherNet/IP Module in Logix5000 (1756-ENBT)

b_e33

i try to find the buffer size of this EtherNet/IP Module and i can not find it
need help .. is some one know what is the buffer size of this EtherNet/IP Module ?
it is ABB EtherNet/IP Module

The 1756-ENBT an "A-B" module, from the Allen-Bradley brand made by Rockwell Automation. "ABB" is ASEA-Brown-Boveri, a larger Swiss company that also makes control systems.

Can you describe exactly what information you are looking for, and why ?

Are you asking about the number of buffers on the backplane ? Or the size of an unsolicited message that the module can handle ? Or the maximum size of an I/O connection over EtherNet/IP protocol ?

Any of those things might be considered a "buffer size".

i`m ask about the size of the buffer that store to data from the PLC
the size of the Buffer Inside The 1756-enbt

Your reply does not substantially clarify your question.

So I'll throw out a guess: The maximum data packet size for a standard EtherNet/IP message is 480 bytes.

Since the maximum size of an EtherNet/IP message is 480 bytes, the buffers that handle those messages must be 480 bytes.