how to export screen image from wincc flex

You could start it in "RunTime" in WinCC Flex and just make "Print Screen" and paste it to your Word doc.
It will show an error, that you don't a "RunTime License" but you can just ignore this message to make your prints

I've taken a photo with my phone before and emailed it to myself. Not always brilliant quality depending on light glare etc but certainly been acceptable for step-by-step instructions docs etc.

;-)

Use Runtime with Simulator and you can easily create the screens you need/want.
A simple Print Screen, with a paste in MS Paint, followed with a save as png, and you're done.

Similar Topics

Hi all, we have several identical machines running allen bradley plc's. they are all the same, same bit addresses, timers, counters. same...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a way to export tags being used in factorytalk se where its sorted by screen. for example: screen1/button1/OnBTN...
Replies
Views
Wondering if there is a way to take screen(s) within an application created in 10.6 and export the screen(s) and then import the source screens...
Replies
Views
I have a project using 3 Siemens TP 177B HMI screens which are connected to an S7-314 plc by Profibus. The client has now asked me if it would be...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am importing a screen from one WinCC project to another but when i oprn the imported scrren in anohter project all the Text are shown "...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom