Simatic S7-200 Siemens one output not working

hinddhindsa

HI.Friends in my Simatic S7-200 CN CPU224CN Relay output Siemens PLC which is installed in a TOWER CRANE,output1 is not working,but all other outputs and inputs are working well.

What can be the possible hardware faults.PLC is in RUN state,i am not able to take back up because it is password protected.Is their anyway to Hack that Password.? Please help.

If you're sure the output is activated insided program code and contact didn't work, hardware is bad
CN modele is probably the reason...

Use another output or replace this Chineese copy CPU by a real Siemens One

As far as I'm aware there is no way of 'hacking' the password. I know that you can clear the PLC (in other words set it back to factory settings) without the password but if you don't have a backup of the code then that isn't going to help you.

Can you not get in touch with the original programmer (or their company) some how to get the password. Ask around and find out when the last modification was done to the program and who did it. Then try and chase them down to get the password.

Also, try a few obvious ones like the company name etc.