Pull up resistor for Mitsubishi Output Module

How do you size, or what size pull up resistor can I use on a 24VDC out put of an AJ65SBTB1-16DT output module.

I have an output from this module connected directly to an input on a PC based system.

Thanks..

First you need to find out the maximum current capacity of the output. It is usually less than 100mA depending on the Transistor that is used in the output card.

Once you know that you can use Ohm's Law to figure out what size the resistor should be to keep the current under that number.

Example:
Voltage(V) = 24VDC
Max Current(I) = 10mA
Resistance(R) = ?
V=I*R or I=V/R
So 24/.01A = 2400 Ohms or 2.4K Ohms

Hope that helps.

The pullup resistor is based on the PC input, not the PLC output. Use Ohms law as Bullzi suggested. Are we dealing with 5 Volts or 24? The Mitsubishi output module is designed for 24 Volts, 19.6 Volts minimum. If your PC has 5 Volt inputs, this isn't going to work.
Some PLC's offer 5 Volt modules. If you can't get one, then you'll need to use a relay module.
A 1K pullup on a 5 Volt input would give 5mA. That should be plenty for a PC input.

as Kiethkyll said Inputs only
But you may need a load resistor or similar if you have SCR (triac) outputs driving Neon's or similar low load devices.
they will energise and remain on after the output turns off