Adding an another HMI

JeffB

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi Guys,

I've got a project where I have to add an additional Magellis XBT touch screen to an exisiting Unitelway network.

Can two touch screens on the same network address the same variables in a telmechanique P57302 PLC?

I really appreciate any help.

Jeff

Hi Jeff

You can not connect a 2nd Magelis in one Unitelway network. In my last project I’m using a TCP/IP network to connect a Premium PLC to one PC and one Magelis. This way, I believe you can connect the two Magelis. I can check Monday and let you know.

João

Jeff

I tried with one Magelis XBT-F024110 connected to the TER port of a TSX 57 2623 (Unitelway) and a XBT-F024610 connected to the Ethernet port thru a HUB. I had no problem wrinting and reading the same variable in both Magelis.

I don't know if there is another way of doing this.

You can download the complete Magelis manual at www.modicon.com

Hope this helps

João