rslogix conversion for step7

romenger

I need to convert a code from a micrologix 1200 for Step 7, and I would like to know if exist
a program for to convert code automatically or if someone can help me to make this convertion?

No, there is not a program to convert automatically. Which version of Step 7 do you want it converted to?

I want to convert for Step7 V5.4 my difficulty is with the memory areas of the micrologix, I would like to understand how addressing them to the S7.
in other words how to convert the memories of the micrologix to S7.

The hard way, I'm afraid.

The Micrologix is tag based addressing, so there would be no easy memory maps to copy across, you would have to look at the tag structure to identify how you would replicate it in a Siemens.

I would start by exporting the tags into a CSV file.

The Siemens PLC is a completely different animal, a lot of the data structure from the AB would end up in DB's, either standard or Instance DB's.

I noticed that when starting the mapping
Step7 DBs have is that they are much better structured
I'm starting to consider starting from scratch
already I'll have to make hmi