Diagnose fault

eem_murat

Dear all,
I downloaded program to ET200S and I have below fault on the diagnose. And CPU has below situation:

Module available and o.k.
Error LED (SF)
Error LED (BUS1F)

Thanks for your kindly help

At a quick glance, the PLC gives this message for going into stop.
STOP due to: STOP caused by PG stop operation or by SFB 20 "STOP"
So i would look if there's a SFB20 programmed somewhere.
Maybe the busfault is the cause, but IMHO there's not enough information.
Please post the diagnostic buffer again right after the PLC going into stop without doing anything else so maybe there's more information

The last entry in the diagnostics buffer is for the change from stop to run.
There is nothing about any problems.

Entry 5 with the request for Stop is because of the HW Config change.

Is the IM151-7 CPU configured as slave for a DP master ?
If that is the case, I think that the problem is that the DP master does not connect to the IM151-7.