Goofy Wonderware printing issue

tomalbright

Wonderware prints fine - except for the alarm page. On the alarm page, it prints the top section, but none of the bypasses or out of services that follow.

What's interesting, it works on my lexmark E250. It does NOT work on the operator's terminals, with a Lexmark C310, or an HP printer. These printers are separated, and with it working on mine, I am ruling out a "real" problem with Wonderware. Printer drivers are a possibility too. I'm just confused.

Any help or theories welcome. I've geeked the settings enough to know that nothing I can possibly try works.

ETA: it also prints fine through the copy machine...

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Been in the digital world half my life, but only recently in PLCs. I inherited a Tamper project from 5 years back which never worked. Tamper is...
Replies
Views
Good day all. I have a goofy question. It is with RSLogix 500. When I rest my cursor the field to the right (with the ladder displayed) and use my...
Replies
Views
Hello, We have MENTOR DC Drives (7 years old) with interbus link to PLC. Sometimes (1/week) the drive goes goofy *) weather flipping off with...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, I have experience with PLC to Excel etc...just starting on using intouch scada screens. I have an Excel sheet that uses mainly...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, Recently, my Archestra IDE shut down while I was editing. After restarting the IDE, I noticed warning symbols under my opened...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom