PLC/HMI Connection

Plc/hmi

dear iant.

thanks for the replay, i just need to know how i can make a cable ( which pin i have to connect from PLC 8pin socket to HMI 25pin socket).

Dear iant.

Thanks a lot again for the replay.
I have a problem between the connection of the pro-face HMI and FX2N Mitsubishi PLC...the problem is as follows:

1- when the PLC to HMI cable is connected the HMI screen is getting off
....! And when the cable is not connected the screen is working normally.

note: I have spare Plc and HMI and I tried still the same problem.....I have made also another cable by my self but still getting same issue.

By the way...these PLC and HMI is working for last 6 year without any issue....just yesterday I had this problem....!!

Thanks in advance.

Similar Topics

Hi gents I have weintek HMI (MT6070IH) and s7-200 plc cpu 224 and vfd which supports rs485 modbus rtu communication. The plc has 2 ports, one...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm an intern and a newbie in the field of automation. I was given the assignment to learn and program a PLC and HMI together. PLC: Delta...
Replies
Views
I have a TIA portal project with an HMI connected to the PLC in that project. Is there a way to setup a connection to another 1500 PLC that is...
Replies
Views
I am trying to connect a Kinco HMI (T070) with the PLC of Mitsubishi (fx1s) but I want to know how can I add PLC tags to HMI Buttons (when I will...
Replies
Views
Hi, Sorry if this is an existing thread this forum doesn't give me the ability to search prior to posting. Does anybody know of a way in which i...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom