Omron CJ2M analogue input

minaykha

Hello everybody ,

Can anyone guide me how to do 4-20 mA analogue input in CX- programming.
I do digital I/O programming before but i never do Aanaloge I/O.

I need to use 4/20 mA as input and need to creat alarm when alarm set point is trigger.

Thank in advance.

The analog input will generate a proportional value in a CIO word. What value you get and what CIO word it shows up in depends on what module you use and the module settings.
For example, a CJ1W-MAD42 set to module 00 will generate an input value in CIO word 2005 of 0 to 8000 decimal over a range of 4 to 20 ma.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I have PLC Omron CJ2M with OD211 module. I want to use the pulse output and PWM output and this module. But i confuse how to activated this, i...
Replies
Views
I have a project to control the speed of motor DC using PWM Output on PLC and when im on working i have a several trouble and of of them is the...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, i am modifying an OMRON Cj2M program and have run into an issue. How do you find the timer, counter, registers that have already...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am trying to set PLC clock using DATE function. When DATE function is enabled, I can see A351 to A354 change to the register...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have a hot water tank (500 gallon best guess) that uses a valve controlled by the plc to fill it. there is an analog 4-20 ma sensor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom