problem with Omron CS1G

sylwek

hello,

I'm trying add a new module to Omron PLC CS1G.
I put this new module physically to the PLC.
In The cx-programmer I put in the "I / O Table" this new module and sent the new I / O table to the PLC.
And everything is fine until you turn off and turn on the power supply of the PLC.
After restarting power supply of the the PLC, in the PLC is error light, and when I read the I / O table from the PLC, then there's an empty slot for this new module. PLC loses a new I / O configuration after power supply restart. Maybe the old I/O table is is then read from EPROM?
CPU is CS1G-CPU43H (with EPROM card HMC-EF172).
The new module is CS1W-SPU01-V2.

You may be correct.
Check Dip Switch #2. If it is ON, the program is being transferred from the Memory Card at Power up.

Turning Dip Switch #2 OFF will prevent the Memory Card program from loading.

Hope this will help.

Rather than send the I/O table to the PLC generate it in the PLC and upload it - you should be good then. I always do it that way and let the PLC do the generation and have never had a problem.