Assigning IP Address for compact logix L35E

sparkytex

Lifetime Supporting Member
Good morning every one, My programming is complete for the new water chiller that was brought into the plant. I've tested thoroughly and every thing seems good. I need to assign an IP address to the PLC as it will be connected to the Ethernet PLC network in the near future. Any tips on how to accomplish this as I've never done it before? thanks, brian

In the future, you can also use the BootP software that usually installs with RSlogix5000 to assign an IP address if you don't have a serial (or USB on the newest models) cable available.

Similar Topics

I had a 1794 AENT ethernet adapter card go bad. Tried to replace and cannot seem to get the replacement to work. I've tried everything I could...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Just a quick question. In the Allen Bradley Publication Manual ENET-UM001H-EN-P, page 205, it states that "EtherNet/IP modules support...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am trying to assign an IP address to a Compactlogix L32E. I'm using RSLogix 5000 V15 Pro and have flashed the processor. I am able to...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a simple question for those of you who are more familiar than myself with ControlLogix. I have purchased an AB 1756-ENBT/A...
Replies
Views
I can't seem to figure out how to add descriptors to I/O points on an RMC using PCCU. Say, for example, I want to use "Valve_1" as a descriptor...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom