RSLogix 500 Programming Help

bfranklin

Hey,

I have pump running off a vfd that controls level in a tank.
Now the client wants to have a progressive low flow setpoint meaning the low flow set points should about 10% of what the current flow is.
I have the logic working good for when the pump flow climbs by having the current flow in a limit block and if the current flow is in between the hi and low limits it takes 10% of the current flow and puts that into the low flow alarm setpoint.If the flow goes above a certain value it unlatches the first alarm sequence logic i just mentioned above and latches the next sequence but with a higher flow rate and limits.
Now how do I go about this when the vfd slows down?

Thanks

how about just always setting your low flow based on 10% less than the command vfd speed output?