Turck VT250 and WAGO 750-880

Hello, I'm trying to interface a Turck VT250 HMI with a WAGO 750-880 over modbus TCP. I'm using QViS for the Turck and Codesys for the WAGO. The WAGO 750-880 works fine with my monitouch V806T/C. I'm running a packet capture interface between the WAGO and the network (this configuration is working fine with the monitouch HMI) and I see that the Turck HMI is broadcasting periodically its presence on the network, but Its not interfacing over modbus tcp whatsoever.

Thanks for any help in advance

Do you see the difference between the packets that the Turck sends vs. the packtes that the monitouch sends? Also, the WAGO internal registers start at 0x3000 - 412289. You should still be able to read 400001 though. I've set up this connection with various venders and have never had a problem so you'll have to compare those packets to see where the Turck differs.

Cheers,

(8{)} :) .)
(Yosi)

Good morning,

I'm actually getting no packet traffic out of the Turck whatsoever, aside from the typical ftp data during a transaction. It seems as if modbus isn't even being initialized