Panelbuilder 32 http://www.plctalk.net/qanda/images/smilies/huh.gif lots of help

Dorrance

Hello again. To get right to the point I have a Panelveiw 600. I want to create a screen and have a couple functions tied to a micrologix 1500. I have all the software needed so that's not a problem. I am a fast learner but I have no clue on how to do anything with a panelveiw. I have tried some but had no success. What I could use is a simple on,off button on the touch screen that controls 2 outputs on my processor. One output for on and one output for off. A:confused:ny and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Pb32

You have all the software but do you have the manuals? I found them to be very helpful and they even have sample programs to get you going.

Please be specific. At which point in the process are you having trouble. Post the project as it is right now and specify the problem.

Please post the exact part number of the Panelview and of the Micrologix 1500. Which cables are you using to connect them?

Which manuals do you have?

Panelbuilder 32 difficulty

Hello Guys,

I am using Panelbuilder 32 very first time. I always use Factory Talk View Studio. We have some old program in Panelbuilder32 and now I need to add some maintained pushbuttons and status indicators.

I already added it and assigned bit address like B15:4/6 to B15:4/12 . When I try to save them or download , It gives me these errors for all new created tags ...... "Error (9075), This tag does not have valid address in the terminals assigned Discrete rack or block transfer channels." I tried to assgned same as Factory talk View Studio software.

i am very new to this field as just graduated. Thank you very much guys

Need help

MODERATOR REQUEST:

If you have a new question, please create a new Thread for that question.

Go back one level in the Forum to the "LIVE PLC Questions & Answers" page, and use the Start a New Thread button.

newthread.gif

If your question is directly related to an old question, you can link to the old question by copy/pasting the URL of the old thread into your new thread.