Rslogix 500 problem

suboliu

hello everybody
recently, when I open Rslogix500, it pop out " server busy, this action can't be completed because the other program is busy. close switch to active the busy program and correct the problem" I go to Task Manager and saw there is no program is running, I start Rslogix500 again, the same problem. turn off computer and start computer then start rslogix500, the problem is same.
who know this problem?
Thanks

I know this is late but for anyone else having this issue. It is a communication issue. Do the following:
under C:\Program Files (x86)\Rockwell Software\RSCommon
Delete Harmony.hrc and Harmony.rsh

good luck

Similar Topics

i installed RSLogix 500 English. But when I try to open the software it gives me this message "FTAP version does not match. Please install FTAP...
Replies
Views
I'm having some problems with the RS Logix programs I had the free versions of RS Logix Micro Starter (v8.30), Linx (v 2.57) and Emulate...
Replies
Views
Greetings, I am currently trying to program a basic temperature loop for a Allen Bradley Micrologix 1000 plc. I have installed : RSLogix...
Replies
Views
Hi! I made an addition to an existing program. There are already configured communication between the PLC (ML1400) and the HMI (PV+ 600)...
Replies
Views
i want to change set points and control variable values at any pid at LAD 35 help me please. see attached file
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom