Crimson 3 syntax question

mvaughan

Lifetime Supporting Member
OK, I am feeling a little stupid. I can't figure out the syntax for an (IF, OR) statement in Crimson 3. Maybe because It's Sunday and I am still working on this?o_O

I have 8 Boolean var. and if any are true I need to return a true to a 9th flag.

Any help would be appreciated!

Regards

The OR operator in Crimson is a double pipe (||). Two methods to accomplish what you want:

Code:
if(Var1 || Var2 || Var3 ...) Flag9:=true;
else Flag9:=false;
Code:
Flag9 := Var1 || Var2 || Var3 ... ;
The second method can be simplified even further. Just set the Source of the Flag9 tag to "General" and use the expression "Var1 || Var2 || Var3 ..."

Similar Topics

Hello all, first time poster here! I have a toggle button "REVERSE_ENABLE_BUTTON" on our HMI's that disables our "bad product rejections" by...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Red Lion E3 io counting output from weld cells, connected to a PTV station for the visuals. Our number of weld cells is set to...
Replies
Views
Can anyone help me with proper code syntax for setting or stuffing the value of one tag into another (PLC = HMI tag). I have FactoryTalk SE...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, hoping someone here could give me a little advice. I'm working with a CR1000-04000 in Crimson 3.1 and I was interested in adding the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm having an issue in crimson 3.0 when I create a programme using a case statement referencing a fault word that each bit needs to change the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom