Ge cimplicity hmi

dbh6

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hey all,

HMI is Proficy Cimplicity version 8.2

Is their a way to check if a point id is used on a screen. What i mean by that is, say their is a point id called Valve_21, i want to cross reference if it is used on a screen to reference an object. I have already used the cross reference tool, but that just gives detail on a specific point please let me know if its possible to reference a point ID to see if it is used on a screen.

In the project navigator, expand "Points" and double click on "Point Cross Reference". A non-zero value in the "Count" column of the point cross reference screen means that point is used somewhere. Click on the individual point to see where it is used.

Similar Topics

Hi, I am developing project in Cimplicity 9.0 and I want to communicate it with PLC on S90_TRIPLEX protocol. Also want to communicate with...
Replies
Views
I have a question related to the tag definition of a Cimplicity HMI tag. I have an existing application in which I have csv export of the tag DB...
Replies
Views
Hi Members! Can anybody give an useable link where can I download GE-Fanuc CIMPLICITY HMI v6.0 software? I would like to install this software...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone, I'm learning to program the Cimplicity HMI 8.2 recently. Do you have any suggestions where can I find some helpful manuals or...
Replies
Views
Back to forum!📚 I'm working on a project that requires upgrading Cimplicity HMI from Version 7 to 8.2. Does anyone here knows if the new...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom