FTview SE Global Objects

Chris_26

Hello Reader..!
While working on an application on FTview SE I was unable to get the text related to the global objects..!
I am using Plantpax V2.09.
I had imported global objects and the concerned images into the application without any sort of error.
Also this kind of problem appears only while making a new application.On the hand while Restoring/using old application there is no such problem.

So what could be going wrong n this case..?

Capture.jpg

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I have a question about Global Objects. I have a project that uses Global Objects on a Compact Logix L72 and FT View SE 6.0. I have...
Replies
Views
I am creating a global object in FTView SE 13. I want to have a string read from the PLC and display (in this case the tagname). So lets say...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm curious about using the Parameter Tags #1-10 under the Global Connections setup. - is the expected tag type a STRING? - if so, would...
Replies
Views
Hi, all! Could anybody please explain why would a global object have the visibility option, yet it's instance will have the visibility grayed...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know of a way to create a global object in FTView SE that would allow me to configure some static text in the instances that can be...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom