AB Compaclogix

Johnny Boy

Hi all,

Do I require rs networx for Ethernet ip to add a Abb Reta-01 Vsd Ethernet adapter to a compactlogix L35 e

Thank you

Last edited:
That's correct; the 'Generic Ethernet Module' configuration in the RSLogix 5000 I/O tree is all that is necessary to create the I/O connection between the CompactLogix and the ABB drive.

RSNetworx for EtherNet/IP is used to configure third party scanner devices, but it is not necessary to configure network when the controller is a ControlLogix or CompactLogix family device.

Similar Topics

I am a beginner on the AB platform and I have a question. I have a 1769-l32e with scanner devicenet,I am presented with the offer to buy a point...
Replies
Views
Hi!. I have CompaqLogix 5069-L330ER project that I want to simulate with the Studio5000 Emulate. I usually create a copy of my project...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a Compaclogix L33ER that from time to time loose the program. I haven't been able to find why is doing it. I am trying to make the...
Replies
Views
CompactLogix L33ER with Panel View 7 system originally running v28 was working fine in the field. Updated the PLC software and firmware to v30 to...
Replies
Views
Good afternoon! I would like to know if there is anyone in the group who could help me !!!! Next I have a compaclogix 5000 with two serial ports...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom