Mitsubishi Code

escoplcguy

Hey guys, I have mitsubishi plc that i need to decode. I have gone into it and pulled the program, but i am an allen bradley guy, i really never looked at other plcs. Its never too late to learn new programs but i am having a lot of trouble trying to understand exactly what is going on inside this one. Its 14 pages of code so its not that large, if anyone here is willing to give me a helping had it was be awesome!! Let me know and i can send the code.... parts im having trouble with are all the "M" values, to the right of the printed code i see a table that says a/s b/d with numbers, P values, and how can i miniipulate values in "run mode"

Hi

Sure pm it to me but it will be tomorrow before I can look at it.

In the mean time

M are like b3 in slc terms
D are like n7
P normal re pulse or like a rising edge

Can you explain what you want to do with the numbers
And also want version of software are you using

Donnchadh

just put the code here and we all will give you some answers.
M are memory places.

As you do not have source code, you will need to describe all in and outputs and how it is supposed to work, this will help in debugging and rewriting the code.

The b/d and a/s you are seeing are N/O and N/C contacts of the coils. The numbers after are line numbers where the contacts are in the program

To manipulate values while online, right click and select 'device test'
under 'device' put the register No
and in 'setting value' put the new value - then 'set'